October 5, 2020

Two Strip Quilts are finished

Two jelly roll strip quilts complete. I finished binding them yesterday. The second photo shows the back of one. These are part of my PreCut Challenge to use my stash.

I used a batik jelly roll and a Kaffe Fassett jelly roll. The Kaffee roll only had 29 strips while the batik one had the normal 40 strips.  I removed the black batik because who needs a black batik and added 12 solid strips that I cut from my stash.  Then I shuffled everything a couple of times and divided them into two stacks.  This is the result.  I've very happy with how they turned out.  They measure 52" x 62"/
May your bobbins always be full,

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!