August 4, 2020

Pre-Cut Challenge

I have tons of precuts, from when I started quilting. I've decided to challenge myself to use them up.  I'm calling it the Pre-Cut Challenge.  Feel free to join in.  Here's the hashtag:  #precutchallenge

These are from a batik jelly roll and a Kaffe Fassett jelly roll. The Kaffee roll only had 29 strips while the batik one had the normal 40 strips.  I removed the black batik because who needs a black batik and added 12 solid strips that I cut from my stash.  Then I shuffled everything a couple of times and divided them into two stacks.  This is the result, 2 Jelly Roll Race Quilt Tops. I love how they turned out!  Boy, is my LAQ going to be busy.

 I have a couple more Jelly Rolls I'm going to use, before moving on the Layer Cakes and the Charm Packs.  I have tons of Charm Packs.
May your bobbins always be full,

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!