August 3, 2019

Curved Log Cabin Quilt + Two Baby Quilts finished this week.


I decided that this quilt needed a facing instead of a binding finish.  I thought binding it would stop the "movement" of the design.  I really don't like hand-stitching, but it's inevitable when attaching a facing.  It took a while, but I got it done, and I'm very happy with the results.


I used lots of FQs for the pieced back and I like the contrast with the front.  I kept the facing scrappy, too, in the spirit of the back.


I also finished two baby quilts this week.  Luckily binding worked well for them.  Below are photos of all three quilt backs.



 Plus, I remembered to stitch quilt labels on all three quilts!  It's like a miracle.
May your bobbins always be full,

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!


UP