I had some down time, while I was waiting for supplies for two different projects, so I decided to go ahead and make the shams.
I've made two Autumn Leaf quilts, and the leafs are a bit tricky. I dug out my notes and got everything cut. I didn't take any photos of the process, but if you're curious you can look at the old posts about the quilts.
A couple of years ago, I decided to use the front of men's shirts for closures of the pillow backs. I went to Goodwill and got two men's white dress shirts, they were perfect.
Here are the two pillow shams on my bed. I don't have queen-size pillows, but you get the idea.
May your bobbins always be full,