October 11, 2014

Progress!


It only took a week, but it seemed much longer!  I started with this pile of fabric, pulled from my stash.


Cut the 8.5 inch squares and matched prints and backgrounds.  Marked the diagonal and stitched on both sides.


Pressed the HSTs open, I didn't take a photo of that!


Trued up 120 HSTs to a perfect 8 inch square.  Every one of them.


Now, I don't know what I'm going to do.  We have a busy week ahead, and I'm torn between starting to make the Delectable Mountain blocks or putting the binding on the two commissioned quilts I just got back from my long arm quilter.  I'll probably work on the bindings, because that's the responsible thing to do.

May your bobbins always be full,

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!


UP