I recently purchased a FQ bundle of Modern Solids 2 by In The Beginning fabrics. For this purchase I tried a "new to me" fabric shop in Corvallis, OR, Winter Creek Cloth. I'm blogging about this because I was so impressed with their service. It seemed I'd just clicked to complete the sale, and the fabric was here. I know that's an exaggeration, but they were really fast. Because of that I'll be using them again, and I want to recommend them to my readers, too.
This week, I contacted Dana at Winter Creek Cloth to tell her that I was going to do this blog post about them; and I asked if they would like to do a giveaway or offer a discount code to my readers. The answer was YES, to both! Plus I got to choose the giveaway.
I chose a Fat Quarter Bundle of Blueprint Basics by Valori Wells for Robert Kaufman. The line is so new, it's not in the shop, yet! But click thru to the Robert Kaufman site to see the line. The winner will receive 9 FQs of Blueprint Basics. I just love this line. If you're interested in winning, you have five chances to win.
- Like Janice Elaine Sews on Facebook, and come back and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Like Winter Creek Cloth on Facebook, and come back and leave a comment telling me that you did.
- Visit Winter Creek Cloth's website, and come back and leave a comment telling me which New Arrival or Coming Soon item strikes your fancy.
- Sign up for their Newsletter, and come back and tell me that you did.
- Leave a comment on this post telling me what you would make with the FQ bundle of Blueprint Basics.
Now, I'll tell you what I'm going to do with the FQ bundle of Modern Solids 2 that started all this. I'm a individual member of the MQG. There's no group around where I live; but I keep tabs on a couple of groups via their blogs or on FB. The San Diego MQG is having a SDMQG Vintage Quilt Revival QAL, post, FB and flickr, and I decided to join up, and use this FQ bundle. You should check it out, maybe you'll want to join up, too.
The winner will be selected by my favorite Random Number Generator, Bob, and announced on July 25.
Bob, on the left.
May your bobbins always be full,