Nine pair


I spent yesterday afternoon, choosing which fabric to use for the back/binding fabric, cutting and pinning everything in place.  Today, I've finished them all off.

There were four, at first.


Then two more, for six!


Four more, and we have ten.


Still more, four more, to be exact.

And they have elephant parts on the back/binding fabric.  I love this fabric!


And these four make a grand total of eighteen potholders, or nine pair.


I couldn't resist using the Momo scissor fabric for the back of the pinkish potholders.

So there you have it, nine more sets of potholders.  I may be finished, but I doubt it!

May your bobbins always be full,

4 comments :

  1. Hah! I was just going to ask if you use InsulBrite! Nice work. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have used it in the past, but have switched to two layers of batting; primarily out of laziness, but I do feel the two layers works really well.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...