September 2, 2013

It's Labor Day, and I've been laboring

Warning, lots of photos.  These quilts are the result of my Plan B conundrum. You can read about it here.



This is the first quilt, Giant HSTs, that I put binding on, today.


This is the quilt back, and a shot of the loopy quilting.




I used Kona Chartreuse for the binding on both quilts, and inserted a patch of contrast in the binding.


Here's the second quilt, Random Stepping Stones.  Same fabrics, different design.





This photo shows the dragonfly quilting on this quilt.  The binding patch shows up better on this quilt.  I'm pretty much doing this on all my quilts, now.


Here's the back of this quilt.  It's nearly identical to the back of the top quilt.

May your bobbins always be full,

1 comment

  1. These are both gorgeous and I really love the backs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!


UP