April 6, 2012

Another Pillow Cover

I decided on some Japanese X & + blocks for Kimberly's third pillow cover.
Because I wanted to stick to her colors of Aqua and Red, I didn't make them very scrappy.

I added in some different grays to have some contrast.
I also needed the make the blocks larger, 9.5", instead of the 8" blocks that 
the tutorial produced.

I really pleased with these four blocks.
Thanks to Amy of Badskirt for the great tutorial.

May your bobbins always be full,


  1. I LOVE these blocks! I have seen this style block, but always scrappier. I like the way you did it much better. Now I have something else to add to my list of things to do.

  2. Love the precision with which you cut your fabric!! The blocks look great!

  3. I love those blocks! I really need to try some out, thanks for inspiring me =D


Thank you for commenting! I enjoy replying to all comments that have an email address attached. If you are not on Blogger please include an email address within your comment--then I can say hi back!

Happy Quilting!